Quick and user-friendly, the electronic signature is a great tool for landlords and potential tenants in the process of filing a pre-rental inquiry without ever having to leave home or the office!
8 Perks to Using the Electronic Signature
- Completely free : Oligny & Thibodeau inc. offers it’s clients the possibility of using this preferred method of signing on their official forms with no added fees.
- User friendly : Be sure to head over to our simple detailed instructions on how to proceed when using the electronic signature by clicking here.
- Sign from anywhere in the world : Both landlords and potential tenants can be in totally different cities – countries even – and still be able to file a pre-rental Inquiry with our company simply with the help of a computer, tablet or smart phone.
- No more paper : No printer at home? No problem! Landlords and potential tenants no longer need to print forms in order to sign them. Everything can now be done by email.
- Quick and available anytime : In just a few clicks the required documents can be signed and sent to all parties involved at any time of day, seven days a week.
- Legal in every way : Our company’s screening methods are always up to date with the law as we aim to provide our clients with the most efficient results.
- Eco-friendly : Reducing our use of paper is always a priority.
- Safety during the COVID 19 Pandemic : By using the electronic signature, landlords and potential tenants respect social distancing rules. This poses less risk to our clients in regards to contamination with this virus.
Please call 514-856-7723 Ext. 0 if you wish to use an electronic signature in your next Pre-Rental Inquiry.